Tuesday 23 December 2014

Happy Birthday Shreya

You thought I forgot didn't u??? Well I didn't! How can a birthday go without an aunt exercising her right to publicly embarrass her niece, especially one that so easily gets embarrassed. Well I have decided that I am not going to, I will be sweetness and love personified 😬. 

Happy birthday Shreya baby, I know I Youram late and I am really sorry for that. I had serious lack of time. 

15! Sigh! That is a biggie... I wish I could give you all that you wish for... 
1. A chance to meet the One direction group
2. Tickets to the 1D concert
3. Every 1D paraphernalia that was ever produced too 
Well I can I can gladly say that the chance to meet them I cannot arrange and those I can give I will reserve comment on 😅, which essentially means I will not....
But I do have something no not a thing exactly ... But a wish, a prayer , a hope for you 
I wish, pray and hope that ...
Life for you is filled with happiness 
Your fears are overpowered by your strengths
Your smile brightens the day of each person it is bestowed on
That God loves within us and not outside
Your heart guides you to the path your life has to go
Your future shines brighter than a thousand suns
So this is my wish for you! From an aunt who is so very proud of both her nieces, I am truly blessed to have you and do love you very much 

No comments:

Post a Comment