Thursday 15 December 2016

17... the beginning of a future so bright and beautiful



Hmmm… Mine is probably the last wish that you have received, late by a couple of days.  But, as they say, we save the best for the last. 17, what a beautiful age to be, this is the age that you will look back on in 10 years and think, WOW! that was the best year of my life. It is a beautiful year the end of teenage and the start to adulthood. I hope it is a beautiful year, filled with all things good and wonderful (we will ignore the looming dark clouds of the exams). So for your 17th this is my wish for you
I wish for you happiness, may any sorrow that may come your way be overshadowed by the happy moments

I wish for love, may any the sadness of hatred that is shown toward you be taken away by the power of love in you
I wish for you success, may any failure you may have be stepping stones to even more success
May you be so blessed with all the good things in life that the world stands in awe of you.
There is a certain amount of pride for an aunt, whose niece borrows her clothes and looks better in them than the aunt. I have been blessed to have you in my life and love you so very much. Happy 17th Shreya baby, Rock the Year!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment